- Easy to carry rucksack with multiple compartments
- Detachable smaller grab and go internal kit
- Contents: 2 x conforming bandages, 3 x triangular bandages, 2 x burn dressings, 3 x eye pad dressings, 3 x finger dressings, 4 x dressings HSE Medium, 3 x dressings HSE Large, 2 x adult foil blankets, 9 x pairs of gloves, 60 washproof assorted plasters, 1 x resuscitation face shield, 1 x shears, 2 x microporous tape, 30 cleansing wipes and 1 x guidance leaflet
- Complies with and exceeds British Standard BS8599-1 medium
- 156 piece school trip first aid kit rucksack
- Extra Content: 1 x compass, 2 x adult foil blankets, 1 x resuscitation face shield, 1 x adhesive 5x7.5cm dressing pad, 1 x adhesive 7.5x7.5cm dressing pad, 1 x trauma dressing medium, 1 x eye wash bottle 250ml, 5 eye wash pods 20ml, 1 x forceps, 1 x instant ice pack, 1 x reusable pen torch, 5 skin closure strips 3x75mm, 5 skin closure strips 6x75mm, 2 x vomit bags, 1 x waste bag and 1 x whistle
Reliance Medical School Trip First Aid Kit Rucksack 2480Reliance Medical
A compact first aid rucksack that offers excellent portability for the first aider. The bag features double zip-pulls that allow the bag to open fully, offering easy viewing of the products required in an emergency. Elasticated loops, sealable pockets, and a removable compartment hold all the contents securely. The contents of this kit exceed current BS8599-1:2019 medium size standards. Intended for days out and school trips, it is also suitable for guides, scouts, and cadet groups. The kit includes eye wash, vomit bags and a whistle, fully preparing you to deal with an emergency situation.